Saturday, August 16, 2014


THE BOOK CORNER
Epiphany
by Elise Ballard


I recently completed reading "Epiphany: True stories of sudden insight to inspire, encourage and transform," by Elise Ballard. It was the perfect read to periodically (and inconsistently) pick-up during my breaks at work, considering each entry is only 3-10 pages. I loves the structure and content. Little bites of inspiration I could consume on my lunch break, featuring a quote to start, background information on the person, noting his/her relationship with the author (if any) to be followed by the account of the epiphany. These epiphanies ranged from stories of making the best of being diagnosed with an incurable disease, battling the relief of knowing paired with the added burden of facing what is wrong, to the story of making a life-altering move where everything that matters fell together: work and love.
          Review by Super-Schoolbook-Shipper




No comments:

Post a Comment