Sunday, July 1, 2012

ITEMS OF INTEREST









Floyd Remembering Something Important
When I was a boy in elementary school, a film was shown in my classroom that had a profound affect upon me. I only remembered snippets: a young man singing, a group of young boys. But what was important was the message of tolerance. Throughout the years I thought about the film and wish I could see it again. Recently I saw a CD with the picture of the artist. Like a bolt of lighting it struck me, this was the young man in the film. Who was he? None other than Frank Sinatra. It was easy to find the film on Youtube.

Clergy
The Rev. Charles Davidson

Vestry Members
Carol Anderson, Cyrus Aimey (Junior Warden), Veronica Airey-Wilson, Joyce Asiedu, Walter Benjamin (Senior Warden), Nora Brown, , Marie Brown-Harvey (Secretary), Patricia David, Evelyn Green, David Hickmon, Shannon Holder, Bates Lyons, Joe Noel, Peter Marsele, Terrie Thomas.

Music
Rochelle Holder - Youth Choir
Nathaniel Baker - Music Director/Organist

Rector Emeritus
Canon Cyril Burke

Email
monicahartford@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment